SWF to Video Converter F.A.Q
1. What's the limitation of trial version?
-- The evaluation period of trial version is 30 days. And there will be a company logo in the output files. Once you register the software, this company logo will disappear.
2. How to register it?
-- Please go here to order online and you will get more information.
-- No. When you install Sothink SWF to Video Converter, the ActiveX will be installed on your computer automatically.
-- All the SWF files applied in Flash standard can be converted.
-- Sothink SWF to Video Converter can convert your SWF file to AVI, MP4, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, BMP and JPEG.
6. Can this program convert Flash Projector files?
-- No. Currently the EXE (Flash Projector) files are not supported.
7. What is the difference between "interactive" conversion mode and "frame to frame" conversion mode?
-- In interactive mode, users can interact with the SWF file such as clicking the buttons in the movie, etc. especial for some Flash games. So its playing is up to user's action.
In frame to frame mode, users can not interact with the file even if it is a Flash game and the movie will play without user's affect. In this mode, the sound can not be recorded.
8. Why I can not get sound if I choose "Frame to frame" mode?
-- Because the movie in captured by single frame individually in this mode, it is impossible to get the sound at the same time of capture. But you can import an exist sound to your movie in conversion parameter settings.
9. Why I can not get the sound even I chose "Interactive" mode?
-- Please check your system record setting to see if the "Stereo Mix" ("Wave out Mix" on some computers) is chosen as the input of recording. In Conversion Parameters dialog, click the speaker button and you will see the "Recording Control" dialog. Try to find the option "Stereo Mix". And check its box to make it is selected or uncheck the box to make it is NOT muted. For details, please read the chapter "Record Audio from Current SWF File" of Help document.
10. How do I convert a part of my Flash file?
-- At first, make sure you have chosen "Interactive" as the convert mode. Then in the step 4, when you see the Capture window, click button "Play" to play the movie. And click "Start Capture" when you see the frame which you want to be the first frame of your file. Click "Finish" when you see the frame that you want to set as the last frame. If you want to capture from the beginning, you can just click "Play and Capture". And click "Finish" when you see the frame as the last frame.
11. I just want to convert the defined area of the Flash movie and how can I enlarge this area in my movie?
-- You can adjust the video size in Step 3 "Conversion Parameters". In the settings of "Size of Video", choose "Customize". Recommend you to keep the lock option pressed, which is used to constrain the proportions of the movie's width and height. And then input the desired value of width or height into the box.
12. The output quality is not high enough. How do I improve it?
-- The final output quality depends on the video codec and the video bit rate. With the same bit rate, MPEG4 is the best. With the same codec, the higher bit rate, the better quality and the bigger final file size, vice versa. (To set the bit rate, please click the button "Configure" in Conversion Parameter dialog to call the codec program itself, which is not set in SWF to Video Converter.)
13. The output file can be played on the computer on which I did the conversion, but it cannot be played on other computers. What has gone wrong?
-- To output files, correct decoder should be installed on the computer. For example, if you want to play AVI files encoded by DivX, you should install DivX decoder on your computer.
14. I've updated my SWF to Video Converter to Version 2.4, however, it doesn't work well. What's the matter?
--The reason may be you didn't uninstall previous version before you install V2.4. Version 2.4 is not compatible with the previous, so if you install V2.4 before your uninstallation, it will bring you trouble. To solve this problem, you just need to uninstall V2.4, and reinstall it.
If this doesn't work, please tell us.
Windows 2000 / XP /Server 2003 / Vista /Server 2008
- File Size: 6.02 MB
- Latest version: 2.4
- Build number: 80312
- Release date: 17th Mar, 2008
- Uninstall: Supported
- Geben Sie Ihr Email ein. Erhalten Sie die alle.
- Augenblicklich 7% Diskont
- Die neuesten technische Tipps
- Nachfolgende Werbegeschenke
- Produkt Upgradenachrichten