Version History of SWF to Video Converter
Current Version: SWF to Video Converter 2.4 (Build 80312)
- Converted files can be played more smoothly.
- Support recording original sound directly so users do not need to adjust the audio settings any more.
- The output animated GIF can be played more smoothly by enhancing the control of frame rate.
- Add more prompts for easier operation.
- When converting to AVI audio, the improperly settings of bit rate and sample rate caused no sound in converted file or failure.
- Some errors happened in AVI encoding.
SWF to Video Converter 2.3 (Build 70809)
- Add settings for conversion and snapshot
- Can end capturing when reaching the last frame
- Can record and display the numbers of played frames after clicking "play and capture" or "start capture" button.
- Take snapshots during the conversion.
- Now users can operate in the program through keyboard too
- Loaded Flash files with wrong background
- The first frame of certain converted video was black
- Some images were surrounded with black lines when converting video to image format like BMP, JPG etc.
- The format of created MPEG (DVD) video was not standard
- The Flash files wouldn't play if using tab key for several times on Capture window
SWF to Video Converter 2.2 (Build 70618)
- Adjust volume for recording with ease by dragging slider
- Can't work on Win98
SWF to Video Converter 2.1 (Build 70515)
- Save last conversion settings for users' convenience
- Wrong recording device settings to certain sound card
- Task failed when converting some video with VBR formatted MP3 audio
SWF to Video Converter 2.0 (Build 70429)
- Convert SWF to MPEG video
- Convert SWF to 3G video (3GPP/3GPP2)
- Convert SWF to PSP movie (MP4)
- Add eyedropper function. Users can set transparent color for watermark more conveniently
- Users can adjust volume with a simple slider
- Simplified configuration for recording sound
- Can't choose frame by frame convert mode when source file is a single frame SWF
- Certain incompatible problem occurred on Windows Vista
SWF to Video Converter 1.1 (Build 70126)
- Enable users to open SWF file in SWF to Video Converter through the right-click menu.
- Add "Frame rate" option for converting SWF to Image series.
- Exchange button's position in Capture window.
- Sometimes the on-line Help is not opened correctly.
- The size of output video file can not be greater than 2G.
Windows 2000 / XP /Server 2003 / Vista /Server 2008
- File Size: 6.02 MB
- Latest version: 2.4
- Build number: 80312
- Release date: 17th Mar, 2008
- Uninstall: Supported
- Geben Sie Ihr Email ein. Erhalten Sie die alle.
- Augenblicklich 7% Diskont
- Die neuesten technische Tipps
- Nachfolgende Werbegeschenke
- Produkt Upgradenachrichten